Using of Cookies
- Your nickname is required to login to the platform and benefit from the additional services available to YourAsianMusic members.
- Your e-mail address will be used to send you some e-mails necessary for the use of the section reserved for members such as an account validation e-mail for example. Your email address may also be used for the purpose of sending you regular emails about Asian music in general. In addition, these emails may contain promotional content for one of our offers or those of our partners.
- As a member, we keep track of your viewing history so you can see your latest plays and get stats about your use of YourAsianMusic.
You can optionally include in your profile such data as your first name, date of birth, gender, avatar, location, interests and a mini-biography. All of this optional data is in no way used for marketing purposes and will never be disclosed to third parties. The purpose of this data is to fill in your profile page if you wish to share certain information about you with visitors to the Site. However, we advise you not to share any confidential information about you, these fields have a playful goal and not a goal of identification. In addition, YourAsianMusic reserves the right to delete data that appears inappropriate in the context of privacy.
No data collected by YourAsianMusic is sent to third parties.
Using of Cookies
The User is informed that when using the Service, cookies may be automatically installed on his browser.
A cookie is a block of data that does not identify the User but is used to record information about the navigation of it on YourAsianMusic. There are temporary cookies that are only active during your use of the site and expire when you do not access it for a certain period; as well as cookies permanent, also called "trackers", active for a longer duration, dependent on your web browser.
In the appropriate settings of your browser, you can disable cookies at any time. We invite you to consult the documentation of your browser to find out more. You should be aware that disabling cookies may cause malfunctions in the use of the services provided by YourAsianMusic.
Different types of cookies are used on YourAsianMusic:
- Functional cookies: they allow to personalize your experience on YourAsianMusic by memorizing your preferences, in particular for the display of information on the screen, the language or the sharing on social media. These cookies may be placed by a third party on our behalf, but may not be used for purposes other than those described.
- Analytics cookies: they allow us to perform audience statistics of YourAsianMusic, in particular concerning the number of page views, the number of visits as well as the activity of the users on the platform, thanks to the services of Google Analytics. The results of these statistics are strictly anonymous and allow us to better understand the use made of YourAsianMusic to improve it.
- Targeting cookies: These allow services provided by third parties to work on the site, such as "Like" or "Share" social media buttons. These cookies are placed by third parties.
YourAsianMusic applies recognized technological and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal data are neither lost, diverted, accessed, altered, nor disclosed by unauthorized third parties, except for an imposition made by an authority in the context of a judicial request.
Data submitted by users to YourAsianMusic is kept for up to 3 years after your last use of the platform, unless you have decided to delete this data.
In accordance with the regulations in force, the users of YourAsianMusic have the right to consult, rectify and delete the personal data held by YourAsianMusic. For this, you must contact the team of YourAsianMusic via the contact form accessible on the platform and make the request without justification. Your requests will be processed within 30 days.
In the context of using your email address to send regular emails as described above, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the link to this effect indicated in each email that we send you. In addition, the optional data you have provided with YourAsianMusic can be changed in the "My Profile" section of your account.